Spicy Green Bean Salad
Chef: Wonky Kitchen
Serves: 4 to 6
- 100 g fresh or frozen peas
- 100 g frozen edamame or soya beans
- 100 g fine green beans
- 4 spring onions sliced into one inch pieces
- 1 bag watercress
- 2 tbs Wonky Chilli Tomato Relish
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs rapeseed oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- small bunch coriander chopped
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the beans, peas and spring onions and return to the boil before draining and cooling quickly under running cold water. Once cooled mix together with the watercress.
To make the dressing, whisk together the Wonky Chilli Tomato Relish, vinegar and rapeseed oil. Dress the salad before serving and finish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and chopped coriander.